A Direct Cremation is a dignified non-attendance service which is a low-cost alternative to traditional funeral services. There is no ceremony performed beforehand, and it is sometimes known as a basic cremation or a simple cremation. Direct Cremation is an affordable funeral option that ensures the deceased receives quality care.
Funerals on a Budget Direct Cremation package
- Our experienced team will offer expert guidance and support during the process.
- We will transfer your loved one to the crematorium. Please note that there is an additional fixed fee of £230 for collection from a nursing home or a private residence.
- We will care for and prepare your loved one ready for Direct Cremation.
- Funerals on a Budget offers high-quality care that ensures your loved one is in safe hands from transfer to cremation.
- Provided is a simple coffin, but please be aware that there is a surcharge for oversized coffins.
- Your loved one will be transferred to the crematorium of our choice. The price of the package includes all cremation fees.
- The cremation will take place within 21 days of your loved one’s passing, giving you the peace of mind you need at this difficult time.
- You will receive your loved ones’ ashes after cremation, allowing you to scatter them in a meaningful location.
Why choose Direct Cremation?
Direct Cremations are a no-fuss option and are the quickest and simplest funeral options available. Not only are Direct Cremations an affordable option for many families, but they are also becoming more popular. This is due to people moving away from more traditional funeral options such as church services and burials. If you intend to have a non-religious funeral, Direct Cremation might be a viable option.
Free of time constraints
Direct Cremations are free of time constraints for the relatives and friends of the deceased. Unlike traditional funerals, Direct Cremation allows individuals to take their time in regards to a memorial gathering. The family and friends of the deceased will not know when the cremation will take place, meaning a memorial can occur at any time. This is a better option for some families, especially if relatives need to travel a significant distance to attend.
The deceased may not wish for a traditional funeral
A death in the family is difficult to deal with. Direct Cremation gives families time to come to terms with their loss and celebrate the life of their loved one in a way that suits them. Some people may choose not to have a funeral and will make it known to their loved ones that they would prefer a Direct Cremation. Funerals can be extremely upsetting and distressing for those who have lost someone. Direct Cremation allows individuals to remember their loved ones without a traditional funeral.
Funerals on a Budget specialises in affordable, quality and professional cremation funerals, without compromising on the care of your loved one. To request more information please fill in our contact form.