What does our £975 include?
· The transfer of the deceased from any medical institution within the area shown. (Thirty mile radius of London excess
mileage £1.50 a mile).
· Transport of the deceased to our private chapel.
· To provide a simple coffin complete with gold effect furnishings as shown with engraved name plaque.
· All administration work and cremation fees.
· Transfer of the deceased to a crematorium of our choice for a private committal.You are welcome to attend the Chapel for
the committal. Music can be played, although the attendance of a minister will incur additional costs £140.00
· Provision of a simple ashes urn and certificate of cremation.
· Return of the ashes to the family by courier if requested.
Well...would I be expected to pay ANY other costs?
The only other cost that may be asked of you is the fee required for the Dr's to sign the cremation certificates at the medical institution where the death occurred.
For any cremation, x2 Doctor's have to complete and sign a cremation document (Form 5&6). In doing so, they command a fee of £76 per Doctor. A total of £152.
Please note: If Her Majesty’s Coroner is involved the medical fees mentioned above are not required!
Assurance of Quality
· Over 50 years experience in the funeral profession.
· Well presented, uniformed staff.
· Professional funeral vehicles.
· Eco-friendly coffins.
Credit cards accepted 2% surcharge Debit cards Free
Funerals on a Budget
345 Hertford Road
We're always available to talk to those in need, please contact us via any of the below and speak to one of caring staff today.
Tel: 0208 819 3469
Fax: 0845 544 0630